MM Intro to Latin Dance | Musicality & Footwork for Latin Dance
Time & Location
About the Event
Thursdays, May 13th - June 3rd
6:30-7:30 - Intro to Latin Dance
7:30-8:30 - Musicality & Footwork for Latin Dance
About Intro to Latin Dance
- Latin Dance Rhythms & Steps: We'll demystify the similarities and differences between the 4 staples of Latin Dance--Merengue, Salsa, Bachata, & Cha Cha Cha. You'll practice their basic moves, learn how to connect them to the beats, and easily dance multiple styles in one night!
- Building Your Dancer Body: Develop habits for your posture & frame that will set you up to be a successful & competent dancer. Learn the tricks of how dancers transition quickly between movements, shift their weight, and stay in control while enjoying the music!
- Get Ready For the Dance Floor: By the end of the 4 weeks, you'll be ready for the start of the summer and the re-opening of the city! Work with us and you'll find your inner dancer... as well as new dance friends. 🙂
In order to follow MA re-opening guidelines --
- All participants must register with us in order to join the session (if you are donating on behalf of yourself and a friend, please provide their contact information as well. )
- All participants must wear masks
- All participants are encouraged to register in advance and pay online
- All participants agree to follow public health guidelines, use hand sanitizer, and remove themselves from the area if they are actively coughing or have any other signs of sickness
- We cannot provide or share water or any other refreshments
- We cannot provide or share mats or any other exercise equipment
- We are responsible for assisting with contact tracing should it ever be necessary
- No refunds are available in the case of cancellation
- Should any of those guidelines change prior to the event, we may contact you with additional instructions or requirements to attend.
- This is an IN-PERSON class in JAMAICA PLAIN, MA. For this reason, space is limited to ensure proper social distancing & advance registration is required.
- Spaces are on a first-come, first-serve basis. If we reach the maximum class size, you will be notified and added to a waiting list. You will be notified 24 hours in advance if there are any cancellations/openings. Otherwise, we will notify you for the next session.
$15 drop in for 1 hr, $25 drop in for 2 hrs
$50 package for 1 hr @ 4 weeks
Reserve Your Spot REGISTER HERE
** No refunds are available in the case of cancellation