Wed, May 26|
MM Cuban Modern Fundamentals, Technique & Combinations
In Cuban Modern Technique, Anara will lead students through a series of exercises, drills, and combinations from this unique style.
Time & Location
May 26, 2021, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Outdoors, Jamaica Plain, Boston, MA, USA
About the event
Wednesdays, May 12th - June 2nd
6:30-7:30 - Cuban Modern - Fundamentals
7:30-8:30 - Cuban Modern - Technique & Combinations
About Cuban Modern
In Cuban Modern Technique, Anara will lead students through a series of exercises, drills, and combinations from this unique style. Cuban Modern is a codified technique, created in the 1960s, that fused American Contemporary (primarily Graham, as well as Limon, Cunnigham and Sokolow) with Afro-Cuban Dances and Classical Ballet.
In order to follow MA re-opening guidelines --
- All participants must register with us in order to join the session (if you are donating on behalf of yourself and a friend, please provide their contact information as well. )
- All participants must wear masks
- All participants are encouraged to register in advance and pay online
- All participants agree to follow public health guidelines, use hand sanitizer, and remove themselves from the area if they are actively coughing or have any other signs of sickness
- We cannot provide or share water or any other refreshments
- We cannot provide or share mats or any other exercise equipment
- We are responsible for assisting with contact tracing should it ever be necessary
- No refunds are available in the case of cancellation
- Should any of those guidelines change prior to the event, we may contact you with additional instructions or requirements to attend.
- This is an IN-PERSON class in JAMAICA PLAIN, MA. For this reason, space is limited to ensure proper social distancing & advance registration is required.
- Spaces are on a first-come, first-serve basis. If we reach the maximum class size, you will be notified and added to a waiting list. You will be notified 24 hours in advance if there are any cancellations/openings. Otherwise, we will notify you for the next session.
$15 drop in for 1 hr, $25 drop in for 2 hrs
$50 package for 1 hr @ 4 weeks
Reserve Your Spot REGISTER HERE
** No refunds are available in the case of cancellation