Tue, Jun 01|
MM Full Body Fitness & Acro Training
Take Full Body Fitness for cardio, strength, flexibility & more... adaptable for all bodies! Join us to train in Acro in the great outdoors: build strength, flexibility, coordination, and spatial awareness! Bounce, flip, and play on our airtracks & mini tramps as you practice different skills!
Time & Location
Jun 01, 2021, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Jamaica Plain, Jamaica Plain, Boston, MA, USA
About the event
Tuesdays: May 11- June 1
6:30-7:30PM Fitness (Intro Level) | Acrobatics (Experienced Level)
7:30-8:30PM Acrobatics (Intro Level) | Fitness (Experienced Level)
About Full Body Fitness
- Cardio & Conditioning: We’ll lead you through a series of energetic and challenging exercises that will lift your heart rate, make you sweat, and engage each muscle in your body! Our students leave class feeling invigorated, strong, and ready for more.
- Warmups & Adaptations: We will start by warming up, stretching our muscles and loosening our joints to set the stage for a safe workout. If you have any injuries or pain, you can let your instructor know in advance and we can adapt the exercises to fit your needs! All fitness levels are welcome!
- Fitness education:. Our expert instructors can advise on many topics including flexibility, muscle building, strength & preparation for a variety of athletic activities, as well as weight loss, pain relief, injury prevention & more. During class you’ll learn exercises you can continue to do on your own at home-- and if you’re interested in taking your training to another level, ask us about our online
- Drills & Warm Ups: In addition to our FBF workout… we’ll teach you different exercises to help you develop the coordination, strength, and flexibility needed for acrobatic/ gymnastics skills!
- Skills Practice Time: After you have safely warmed up and trained, we will take time to break down the mechanics of specific gymnastics skills! Then you can safely try out and practice these skills in the grass or on our air tracks as appropriate. We’ll work on a wide range of skills from beginner cartwheels & rolls to advanced tumbling and acro, as is appropriate for your level.
- Progressions & Regressions: Our coaches have the capacity to accommodate for a variety of needs & fitness levels -- talk to us in advance if you have any questions about whether this program is a good fit for you!
In order to follow MA re-opening guidelines --
- All participants must register with us in order to join the session (if you are donating on behalf of yourself and a friend, please provide their contact information as well. )
- All participants must wear masks
- All participants are encouraged to register in advance and pay online
- All participants agree to follow public health guidelines, use hand sanitizer, and remove themselves from the area if they are actively coughing or have any other signs of sickness
- We cannot provide or share water or any other refreshments
- We cannot provide or share mats or any other exercise equipment
- We are responsible for assisting with contact tracing should it ever be necessary
- No refunds are available in the case of cancellation
- Should any of those guidelines change prior to the event, we may contact you with additional instructions or requirements to attend.
- This is an IN-PERSON class in JAMAICA PLAIN, MA. For this reason, space is limited to ensure proper social distancing & advance registration is required.
- Spaces are on a first-come, first-serve basis. If we reach the maximum class size, you will be notified and added to a waiting list. You will be notified 24 hours in advance if there are any cancellations/openings. Otherwise, we will notify you for the next session.
$15 drop in for 1 hr, $25 drop in for 2 hrs
$50 package for 1 hr @ 4 weeks
Reserve Your Spot REGISTER HERE
** No refunds are available in the case of cancellation