top of page
Thu, May 20|
MM Salsa Styling & Shines
Take your Salsa to the next level through focused practice, supportive coaching, and a fun dance environment!
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
May 20, 2021, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Outdoors, Jamaica Plain, Boston, MA, USA
About the event
Thursdays, May 13th - June 3rdd
6:30-7:30 - Salsa Styling & Shines - Fundamentals
7:30-8:30 - Salsa Styling & Shines - Technique & Combinations
About Salsa Styling & Shines
- Timing & musicality: We’ll lead you through focused practice in both On1 and On2 Salsa timings so you can enjoy both styles with ease. We’ll also share with you a variety of musical genres to develop your ear for different rhythms while you dance.
- Footwork, shines, & body movement: Through special techniques, exercises, and combinations -- we’ll help you bring out your own unique style.
- Spinning, balance, & coordination: We’ll demystify proper spinning technique through drills that strengthen key stabilizer muscles -- as well as show you the tricks to maintain your balance when turning on the dance floor.
In order to follow MA re-opening guidelines --
- All participants must register with us in order to join the session (if you are donating on behalf of yourself and a friend, please provide their contact information as well. )
- All participants must wear masks
- All participants are encouraged to register in advance and pay online
- All participants agree to follow public health guidelines, use hand sanitizer, and remove themselves from the area if they are actively coughing or have any other signs of sickness
- We cannot provide or share water or any other refreshments
- We cannot provide or share mats or any other exercise equipment
- We are responsible for assisting with contact tracing should it ever be necessary
- No refunds are available in the case of cancellation
- Should any of those guidelines change prior to the event, we may contact you with additional instructions or requirements to attend.
- This is an IN-PERSON class in JAMAICA PLAIN, MA. For this reason, space is limited to ensure proper social distancing & advance registration is required.
- Spaces are on a first-come, first-serve basis. If we reach the maximum class size, you will be notified and added to a waiting list. You will be notified 24 hours in advance if there are any cancellations/openings. Otherwise, we will notify you for the next session.
$15 drop in for 1 hr, $25 drop in for 2 hrs
$50 package for 1 hr @ 4 weeks
Reserve Your Spot REGISTER HERE
** No refunds are available in the case of cancellation
bottom of page